A Guide to Steak Cuts
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Every summer weekend, grill masters and barbecue beginners alike will raise their tongs in pursuit of the perfect steak. But once grilling season is in full-swing, you may get tired of your go-to cut, or you may be on the hunt for more affordable options to feed the crowd. Choosing a new steak cut for your summer gathering doesn't have to be intimidating.
No matter what type of outdoor cookout or menu you're planning, the most important tip we can share is to talk to your butcher. The craft of butchery takes a ton of skill and years of experience to master — so they know what they're talking about! At Whole Foods Market, the butchers can help you pick the right cut at the right price for any occasion. Check out the slideshow for a few great options to try.
— Theo Weening, global meat coordinator for Whole Foods Market
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts