Grilled Shrimp Tacos Recipe
Daily Value: 16%
Sugar-Conscious, Kidney-Friendly, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||34µg||8%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||21g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Inspired by a dish served at Tower 7 in North Carolina, this shrimp recipe conjures up the fresh and exotic flavors of the beachside town and is simple and easy to make.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Soft flour tortillas, warmed
- Jack cheese, grated, for garnish
- Red cabbage, shredded, for garnish
- Cilantro, minced, for garnish
- Hot sauce, for garnish
Combine and mix the first 7 ingredients into a large bowl and allow to sit for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Add the entire contents of the bowl onto the grill pan and cook until shrimp are bright pink and firm, about 2-3 minutes.
Begin assembling tacos by adding a layer of cheese, followed by the shrimp, and the remaining ingredients on top of the tortillas. Serve immediately.
Recipe DetailsServings: 2
Notes and Substitutions:
Click here to see more of Matt's recipes from Have Her Over For Dinner.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).