- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Greek-Style Couscous Salad
- 1 Cup cup whole wheat couscous, uncooked
- 1 Cup halved cucumber slices
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 4-ounce package ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 Cup KRAFT Lite House Italian Dressing
This couscous salad is a great way to introduce your family to whole wheat couscous, a good source of fiber. This nutritious salad is full of fresh herbs, vegetables, and crumbled feta cheese. It's a great side dish to a main protein or on its own for a smart lunch.
Cook couscous as directed on package, omitting salt and butter. Fluff with fork. Place in large bowl; cool 10 min. Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Refrigerate 1 hour.