Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Feel weird drinking a Cosmo with AC/DC playing in the background? Or drinking Guinness while listening to Madonna? Time to turn off your radio, iTunes, or Pandora, and head to drinkify.org. The website eliminates all awkward music and drink combinations by helping you concoct the perfect cocktail for every music soundtrack.
Here’s how it works: go to drinkify.org,type in the name of your favorite artist, and click what should I drink. Within seconds, the site whips up its own cocktail recipe and starts playing some of your artists’ most popular tracks.
Soundtrack switches artists? Simply click change the music, and go ahead, pour yourself another drink.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts