'Gossip Girl' Parties by the Season
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
We like to think of ourselves as party connoisseurs here at The Daily Meal. We’ve attended a ton, hosted many, and are well aware of the newest hosting trends — dessert bars, succulent centerpieces, and food trucks, hello! However, no one has partied at more bashes than the characters of Gossip Girl.
The fictional characters attend some of the most storied New York City-based events of the year — the start of the ballet season, charity galas, opening night at the opera, as well as debutante balls — and the most exclusive soirées.
Between the scenes at fashion week and the end of summer Hamptons send-offs, there are quite a few things we can learn from some of these parties, though hosting one better than Blair Waldorf—or Chuck Bass—will be easier said than done.[slideshow:
As we gear up for the last ten episodes of the series, let's take a look at their best bashes of seasons past.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts