Goat Cheese Feta and Spinach Tortillas - REAL FOOD Healing Recipe from Mee Tracy McCormick
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Organic raw spinach
- 2 Sundried tomatoes packed in olive oil, chopped
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Goat cheese feta
- 1 Spelt or gluten free tortilla
- Cabbage with Sea Vegetables and Miso Glaze - REAL FOOD Healing Recipe from Mee Tracy McCormick
- Almond Meal Encrusted Chicken Nuggets - REAL FOOD Healing Recipe from Mee Tracy McCormick
- Fish & Vegis en Papillote with Tarragon Butter - REAL FOOD Healing Recipe from Mee Tracy McCormick
- Almond Meal Crust Pizza with Kale & Caramelized Onions - REAL FOOD Healing Recipe from Mee Tracy McCormick
Who knew that eating Goat Cheese and Feta Tortillas could be a prescription for healing? The health benefits of garlic, spinach, and olive oil are widely known. Goat cheese feta is good if you are lactose intolerant or dairy sensitive because it is easier on your digestive tract. Spelt tortillas are better if you have wheat sensitivity, or gluten-free tortillas work just as well if you have an autoimmune disorder.
Put all these ingredients together and you have a REAL FOOD healing recipe that is obviously nutritious, and delightfully delicious. And besides that, these Goat Cheese Feta and Spinach Tortillas are a super easy and quick meal that heals any time of the day!
Calories per serving:313 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Carb Sugar Conscious, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.