- Alton Brown born (1962)
Geoffrey Zakarian Getting Second Cruise Restaurant and More News
Recipe of the day
- Could Emojis Be Used to Communicate Food Allergies?
- Did You Know That These 10 Small Food Companies Had Been Gobbled Up by Big Business?
- The Truth About Tuna: Sailing to the Front Line of Pacific Tuna Fisheries
- Skipping Breakfast Puts Diabetics at Risk, New Study Says
- What Is It Like to Be Allergic to All Food? 1 Unlucky Teen Offers a Glimpse Into His Life
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Celebs Choose McDonald's: Just as Jennifer Lawrence ordered a Happy Meal from McDonald's at the Oscars, Adam Levine jokes that he'd probably take a date to McDonald's, decked out in a tux and tie. [Refinery29]
Geoffrey Zakarian's Cruise Resto: Ocean Blue by Geoffrey Zakarian will be onboard the new Norwegian Getaway cruise from Norwegian Cruise Line. [Miami Herald]
End Waste, Food Hunger: Trader Joe's former president Doug Rauch is planning to open a store that takes products past their sell-by dates and creates low-cost meals like soups and salads for low-income families. [Boston Globe]
Lavender Cocktails: Is it time to put lavender in cocktails? We already love lavender shortbread... [Cocktail Buzz]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts