- Chez Panisse opens (1971)
Geoffrey Zakarian Getting Second Cruise Restaurant and More News
Recipe of the day
- Can We Guess Your Personality Based on Your Fast Food Burger Choice?
- Facebook Is Launching a Virtual Assistant That Will Make Dinner Reservations for You
- McDonald’s and Tyson Drop Chicken Supplier After Horrific Abuse Video Is Revealed
- More Than 100 People Fall Ill in California After Eating Chipotle
- Want to Learn All the Secret Menu Items at Your Favorite Restaurants? There’s an App for That
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Celebs Choose McDonald's: Just as Jennifer Lawrence ordered a Happy Meal from McDonald's at the Oscars, Adam Levine jokes that he'd probably take a date to McDonald's, decked out in a tux and tie. [Refinery29]
Geoffrey Zakarian's Cruise Resto: Ocean Blue by Geoffrey Zakarian will be onboard the new Norwegian Getaway cruise from Norwegian Cruise Line. [Miami Herald]
End Waste, Food Hunger: Trader Joe's former president Doug Rauch is planning to open a store that takes products past their sell-by dates and creates low-cost meals like soups and salads for low-income families. [Boston Globe]
Lavender Cocktails: Is it time to put lavender in cocktails? We already love lavender shortbread... [Cocktail Buzz]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts