Geoffrey Zakarian Getting Second Cruise Restaurant and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Celebs Choose McDonald's: Just as Jennifer Lawrence ordered a Happy Meal from McDonald's at the Oscars, Adam Levine jokes that he'd probably take a date to McDonald's, decked out in a tux and tie. [Refinery29]
Geoffrey Zakarian's Cruise Resto: Ocean Blue by Geoffrey Zakarian will be onboard the new Norwegian Getaway cruise from Norwegian Cruise Line. [Miami Herald]
End Waste, Food Hunger: Trader Joe's former president Doug Rauch is planning to open a store that takes products past their sell-by dates and creates low-cost meals like soups and salads for low-income families. [Boston Globe]
Lavender Cocktails: Is it time to put lavender in cocktails? We already love lavender shortbread... [Cocktail Buzz]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts