The big game is almost here! Whether you’re hosting a tailgate before the big game or having friends over to cheer from your couch, hosting a sports party can be a little stressful but a lot of fun! That’s why Pasta Fits has plenty of entertaining tips to make your party a hit!
- Buy some sports decorations. If they’re out of your favorite team’s colors, you can buy some plain items and decorate them yourself!
- Plan for those gameday eats – including healthy options. Along with the heavier favorites like hamburgers and wings, include some lighter, vegetarian options like a veggie platter and some hummus. Pasta salads are also a great gameday food. Check out our recipes for some crowd favorites like our Pasta Primavera, Orzo and Brussels Sprouts Slaw or Perfect Summer Pasta Salad.
- Remember to include finger foods – perfect for kids to eat or to eat as appetizers! Try our Tortellini Antipasto Skewers, Tofu and Avocado Summer Salad Rolls, or Couscous Crab Pearl Pepper Poppers.
- Remember to include mocktails. Kids and guests who opt not to drink alcohol will still get to enjoy a special treat!
- Give kids some alternative activities. Small children may not be interested in the game. Help them enjoy the fun by providing things like a sports themed craft or activity.
- Get extra inspiration from our Sports Party Pinterest Board.
The post Game Day Party Prep appeared first on Pasta Fits.