Food Sickens Millions Each Year and More News
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
New Food Safety Stats: Forty-eight million Americans get sick every year from food, say new FDA stats, even as third-party auditors give the OK for certain foods. [Businessweek]
Wendy's Premieres New Logo: The red-headed Wendy is getting her first makeover since 1983. [USA Today]
Chocolate Consumption = Nobel Peace Prize: A study showing a correlation between chocolate consumption and Nobel Prizes (yes, really) highlights the brain power of chocolate. [Huffington Post]
Fast-Food Chains Aim for Casual Eateries: Taco Bell and Arby's are trying to replicate the success of more upscale fast-food chains, like Chipotle and Panera. [WSJ]
Bar Removes Offensive Urinals: A French restaurant is taking out the urinals shaped like a woman's lips, for obvious reasons. [Daily Mail]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts