Food-Focused Centerpieces That’ll Steal Your Heart
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
With January coming to a close, our color palette is already switching to deep red and pretty pink hues — that’s right, it’s never too early to start planning your little love soirée for Valentine’s Day.
Whether it’s a night with your one and only, a gathering of girlfriends, or a play date for your little ones and their friends, you’ll need the perfect centerpiece to spread the love.
This Valentine’s Day, ditch the lace doilies and create a centerpiece that’s fit for a food lover — after all, sweet treats are often swapped on this very day, so why not incorporate them into your décor?
We’ve rounded up our favorite food-inspired centerpieces that are simple to throw together for that last-minute dinner party and festive enough to keep on the table for a little eye candy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts