Food-Focused Centerpieces That’ll Steal Your Heart
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
With January coming to a close, our color palette is already switching to deep red and pretty pink hues — that’s right, it’s never too early to start planning your little love soirée for Valentine’s Day.
Whether it’s a night with your one and only, a gathering of girlfriends, or a play date for your little ones and their friends, you’ll need the perfect centerpiece to spread the love.
This Valentine’s Day, ditch the lace doilies and create a centerpiece that’s fit for a food lover — after all, sweet treats are often swapped on this very day, so why not incorporate them into your décor?[slideshow:
We’ve rounded up our favorite food-inspired centerpieces that are simple to throw together for that last-minute dinner party and festive enough to keep on the table for a little eye candy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts