Ferran Adrià Lawsuit Dismissed and More News
Recipe of the day
- This Guy Lost 50 Pounds Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail — And Took a Selfie Every Day to Prove It
- Fatty Food Consumption Could Increase Mental Illness Risk, Research Says
- Cajun vs. Creole: What's the Difference?
- Third Death in Colorado Linked to Marijuana Edibles Overdose
- Which Came First, Orange the Fruit or Orange the Color?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Chefs and Personalities
That lawsuit against Ferran Adrià claiming he unethically bought out another partner's share in the restaurant? It's been dismissed. [Eater]
"Sriracha heels": Two words to get the attention of food fashionistas. [LA Weekly]
A Tokyo restaurant is making waves for actually delicious vegetarian sushi. We're intrigued. [Village Voice]
A brawl began in Dallas over an argument about Big Peach soda, involving a box of chicken, a glass jar, a tire iron, and a pillow. Yikes. [Dallas Morning News]
The best of the best of beer cans. You decide. [Paste]
Here are a couple of videos showing mushrooms operating iPhones. Just because. [Grub Street]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts