Fenway Park Lobster Roll Recipe
Daily Value: 20%
|Folic Acid (B9)||56µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||10g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Nothing spells New England like a lobster roll, so it's no surprise that it's one of Fenway Park's specialties during baseball season. To get the authentic result, make sure to use New England-style hot dog buns, which are the buns with flat, "white-wall" sides.
- 2 pounds cooked lobster meat, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 New England-style hot dog buns, buttered on both sides
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- 1 lemon, sliced into 10 pieces, for garnish
Mix the lobster meat with the celery, lemon juice, mayonnaise, parsley, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
Toast the buns on a griddle on low heat until they are golden brown, about 2 minutes a side. Divide the lobster meat evenly among the buns, garnish each with a sprinkle of the chives and a lemon slice.