Besides the phenomenal halftime show and hilarious advertisements, we all know that the best part of the Super Bowl is the shameless, late-night Sunday snacking. With this five-ingredient pizza dip (altered from food.com by yours truly), your party is sure to be a winner, even if your team isn’t.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
2 teaspoons garlic
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup pizza sauce
1. Mix cream cheese with garlic.
2. Spread the cream cheese mixture into a pie plate or a shallow dinner plate.
3. Top with the pizza sauce.
4. Sprinkle ½ cup of both the Parmesan cheese and the mozzarella cheese on top of the cream cheese layer.
5. Spread the remaining pizza sauce on top of the cheese.
6. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
7. Cover with plastic wrap.
8. Microwave for 5 minutes.
9. Serve with crackers or chips. But beware: it will be hot.
For more Super Bowl inspired snacks, check out:
More food porn ahead: