A Farewell to Foie Gras
Recipe of the day
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and into New York’s Adalya for Brunch
- The Memphis Taproom Beer Garden Serves the Best Hot Dog in Philadelphia
- Pommes Frites and Sushi Park Destroyed After Massive East Village Explosion and Building Collapse
- Lafayette Coney Island Serves the Best Hot Dog in Detroit
- James Coney Island Serves the Best Hot Dog in Houston
The controversy surrounding foie gras production has encouraged some states (like California) to make it illegal, but for foie gras fans looking to bid farewell to the delicacy before the ban in July, The Royce at the Langham of Pasadena is offering a special good-bye meal. Chef Davie Féau will be doing a dinner featuring the delicacy in full glory, which he’s calling “30 ways in 3 days: Farewll to Foie Gras.”
From June 28 to June 30 foie gras fanatics will be able to enjoy a variety of foie-filled entrées such as pan seared foie gras with Maine lobster tail, and fava beans and parsley jus. Chef Féau with also be partnering foie gras with spinach, pig feet, chocolate, olives, and many other ingredients.
Entrées will be available a la carte starting at $20 each, with a minimum order of three dishes. There will be an additional five-course option for the chef’s table guests. So, if you are a mourning foie gras fan or just want a taste of foie gras before it is no longer available swing by The Royce.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts