Facebook's Most Popular Restaurants for Valentine's Day
Today on The Daily Meal
- New York Restaurant Offering a $30 K Valentine's Day Dinner
- Where to Take Your Sweetheart for Valentine's Day in Chicago
- Where to Dine on Valentine's Day in New York City
- Head to California and Hawaii for Some of the US's Most Creative Valentine's Day Packages
- "Most Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner Ever" Brings Aphrodisiacs & Michelin-Starred Chef to Your Kitchen For $99k
Just in case you're still scrambling for ideas for Valentine's Day (seriously? Get on it), Facebook has launched a set of infographics showcasing the top 10 restaurants with the most check-ins on Valentine's Day. Thankfully, there aren't any White Castles.
Of course, not all of them are the romantic places we would want our lover to take us. In Los Angeles, the restaurnat with the most check-ins was The Stinking Rose, a restaurant known for super-garlicky creations (including a garlic ice cream). We hope they chewed a lot of mints before the night's kiss.
Then again, dining out on Valentine's Day is still incredibly annoying, so may we suggest pouring some wine and cooking a meal at home? It'll be the perfect transition to the bedroom (plus, it's cold out).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts