- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Facebook's Most Popular Restaurants for Valentine's Day
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- A New York City Restaurant Was Allegedly Fined for Specifically Hiring an Indian Server
- Chick-Fil-A ‘Pay It Forward’ Produces Heartwarming Results
- B&H Dairy Launches Crowdfunding Campaign to Reopen After East Village Explosion
- Andaz Maui’s Ka’ana Kitchen Offers a Bevy of Morning Options
- The 35 Best Sandwich Shops in America
Just in case you're still scrambling for ideas for Valentine's Day (seriously? Get on it), Facebook has launched a set of infographics showcasing the top 10 restaurants with the most check-ins on Valentine's Day. Thankfully, there aren't any White Castles.
Of course, not all of them are the romantic places we would want our lover to take us. In Los Angeles, the restaurnat with the most check-ins was The Stinking Rose, a restaurant known for super-garlicky creations (including a garlic ice cream). We hope they chewed a lot of mints before the night's kiss.
Then again, dining out on Valentine's Day is still incredibly annoying, so may we suggest pouring some wine and cooking a meal at home? It'll be the perfect transition to the bedroom (plus, it's cold out).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts