Entertaining Blogs: Hashbrown and Ham Casserole, and More
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Purple-hued tumblers and decanters make the perfect warm-weather addition to a home bar. [Design Sponge]
• Planning a dinner party? Look no further: The Everygirl has taken the difficulty out of planning, with mason jars filled with white flowers and a creamed avocado and lime chilled pasta entrée. [The Everygirl]
• An easy brunch casserole: hashbrown and ham casserole, made with cream of chicken soup for a creamy finish. [Celebrations at Home]
• Who says wreaths are just for Christmas? Spice up your front door with a roundup of spring-inspired wreaths. [Tatertots and Jello]
• Roll right into a children's train-themed party; we especially love the Rice Krispies Treat pops and individual bags of popcorn. [The Party Wagon]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts