Entertain Blogs: Wonton Tacos and More Links
In today's Link Love, a Tumblr devoted to ugly foods, plus amazing lunchboxes for kids
Keywords Cooking Blogs, Link Love, Cooking Ideas, Wonton Tacos
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Use wonton skins to make perfectly crispy, bite-sized tacos (above, left). [DivianConner]
• Summer heat is the best excuse for spring rolls, especially with a spicy kick. [Munchin with Munchkin]
• Food porn might be all the rage, but really, ugly photos of food deserve a Tumblr, too. [Food Mourn]
• Lemongrass ice cream would make a perfect palate cleanser at your next party... or after tonight's dinner. [Girl Cooks World]
• A mother makes amazing SpongeBob SquarePants and other themed lunchboxes for her kid. We need to start bringing these to work. [Lunchbox Awesome]
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.