Entertain Blogs: Wonton Tacos and More Links
In today's Link Love, a Tumblr devoted to ugly foods, plus amazing lunchboxes for kids
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Use wonton skins to make perfectly crispy, bite-sized tacos (above, left). [DivianConner]
• Summer heat is the best excuse for spring rolls, especially with a spicy kick. [Munchin with Munchkin]
• Food porn might be all the rage, but really, ugly photos of food deserve a Tumblr, too. [Food Mourn]
• Lemongrass ice cream would make a perfect palate cleanser at your next party... or after tonight's dinner. [Girl Cooks World]
• A mother makes amazing SpongeBob SquarePants and other themed lunchboxes for her kid. We need to start bringing these to work. [Lunchbox Awesome]
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).