Entertain Blogs: Caramel-Covered Pretzels and More Links
In today's Link Love, a simple triple-berry cake, plus an easy rustic centerpiece
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Easy semi-homemade caramel-covered pretzel sticks may just beat out chocolate-covered pretzels as a party snack. [Sally's Baking Addiction]
• Check out these fashionable baristas' styles. [Refinery 29]
• The perfect main course for a big dinner: rosemary lemon chicken. Classics are always good. [Just Putzing Around the Kitchen]
• This simple and gorgeous triple-berry cake should be at summer parties everywhere. [Cupcakes and Cashmere]
• Make your own centerpieces from pieces of bark and recycled containers. [Hostess with the Mostess]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).