Eddie Huang's 'Cheap Bites' Promo Drops
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
Outspoken chef Eddie Huang has been in talks for a TV show for some time, and it looks like it's finally happening. This promo was featured on Huang's blog Fresh Off the Boat today, showing close-ups of all sorts of food and an exterior shot of Baohaus.
According to the Cooking Channel web site, Huang will show viewers where to eat cheap, from "free pizza in NY, to doughnuts that only cost a quarter in Memphis, Tenn." Cheap Bites premieres Jan. 1 at 8 p.m. ET, just one hour before that other premiere with Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts