- Moldy Cheese Day
Eddie Huang's 'Cheap Bites' Promo Drops
Recipe of the day
- Paul Prudhomme, Beloved New Orleans Celebrity Chef, Has Died at 75
- James Beard Foundation’s Taste America Climbs to the Top of the Space Needle in Seattle
- Chef José Andrés: Donald Trump Is a ‘Clever Maniac’
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to Follow Australian Chef Adam Liaw on Social Media
- Andrew Zimmern Falls in Love with Grandma’s Cooking in This ‘Bizarre Foods’ Clip
Outspoken chef Eddie Huang has been in talks for a TV show for some time, and it looks like it's finally happening. This promo was featured on Huang's blog Fresh Off the Boat today, showing close-ups of all sorts of food and an exterior shot of Baohaus.
According to the Cooking Channel web site, Huang will show viewers where to eat cheap, from "free pizza in NY, to doughnuts that only cost a quarter in Memphis, Tenn." Cheap Bites premieres Jan. 1 at 8 p.m. ET, just one hour before that other premiere with Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts