Eco-Friendly Summer Party Tips
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Everyone wants to be outside as much as possible during these summer months, and invitations for BBQs, beach cocktail parties, and outdoor dinners start piling up.
When throwing your own summer fete, it’s important to remember to take care of the outdoor area you’re enjoying. While it’s easy to overlook small details, every bit counts when you’re trying to make your party as eco-friendly as possible.
CalNaturale, a Californian vineyard committed to promoting an organic and eco-friendly mission, shared the following tips to help you go green at your next summer gathering. From the invites to the decorations, these suggestions will help ensure you are hosting a clean, sustainable party that not only your friends will appreciate but the environment will, as well.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts