Easy Greek Salad
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped coarsely
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata olives
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 Ounces feta, cut into small pieces
- Extra-virgin olive oil, to taste
This simple salad recipe features a twist on the original — in addition to the classic tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onion, celery is tossed into the mix for extra crunch and its clean, crisp flavor.
In a salad bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, celery, and olives. Add the oregano and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the feta and toss to combine. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Just before serving, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Calories per serving:145 calories
Dietary restrictions:Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.