- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
Easter Flower Cupcakes
- 1 vanilla cupcake*
- 2-4 Tablespoons White Fluff Frosting*
- Pink and yellow sanding sugar
- 5 pink candied Jordan almonds
- 1 red Jujube
- 1 piece green Fruit by the Foot
This recipe takes Jujubes and a popular childhood snack, Fruit by the Foot, to create beautiful, springtime cupcakes.
Frost the cupcake. Top with pink sanding sugar. Place Jordan almonds on top in a flower petal pattern. Press a Jujube candy in the center of the flower. Cut the Fruit by the Goot to make the flower stem, press onto the cake.
This recipe was adapted from FoodNetwork.com