Dylan's Candy Bar, LeSportsac Made Candy-Print Handbags
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
Dylan Lauren, daughter of fashion designer Ralph Lauren and founder of Dylan's Candy Bar, the successful chain of restaurants and candy shops, is expanding her candy empire into fashion and accessories with a new collaboration with LeSportsac.
According to the New York Post, Lauren teamed up with the accessories brand for a line of brightly colored, candy-printed tote bags and handbags covered with her signature candies and "candy spill" prints. The bags range from $38 for a cosmetics bag to $188 for a weekender bag and are available for pre-order on the Dylan's Candy Bar website.
The flagship Dylan's Candy Bar on New York's Upper East Side has 7,000 kinds of candy and already sells candy-themed products like stationery, toys, jewelry, and lotions. The chain has 60 locations in hotels and department stores, and will be opening a series of new stores in airports. The first airport location will open in JFK's JetBlue Terminal later this year, and eventually Lauren plans for the company to sell its products on in-flight airplanes as well.
In addition to the new store openings, Lauren told the Post that she's also working on a line of designer baby strollers with Maclaren. Expect a bunch of very fancy babies to be wheeled around in foldable, candy-covered strollers soon.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts