Drink Blogs: Colombian Coffee's Origins and More Links
Recipe of the day
- Solar-Powered Water-Dispensing ATMs: the Future of Water Shortage Solutions?
- This Unstainable White Shirt Repels Coffee and Wine Like Nobody’s Business
- Water Bottling Companies Sourcing From California Face Serious Criticism During Drought
- Despite the Ongoing Drought, Starbucks Is Bottling Precious California Spring Water
- Amid Severe Drought, California Governor Recommends Water Wasters Face $10,000 Fines
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A look at how coffee is made in Colombia yields delicious (and beautiful) results. [Dear Coffee I Love You]
• Firestone brewmaster Stee Donahue is stepping down from his award-winning reign at Firestone Walker. [Better Beer Blog]
• Perfect for summer, a hint of lemon brings out the best acidity in these white wines. [Vinography]
• The Russian Standard Gold Vodka is made from the best Russian ingredients (and makes for some tasty cocktails). [Shake & Strain Cocktail Blog]
• The best of Chilean sauvignon blancs and chardonnays. [Terroirist]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts