Drink Blogs: Colombian Coffee's Origins and More Links
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A look at how coffee is made in Colombia yields delicious (and beautiful) results. [Dear Coffee I Love You]
• Firestone brewmaster Stee Donahue is stepping down from his award-winning reign at Firestone Walker. [Better Beer Blog]
• Perfect for summer, a hint of lemon brings out the best acidity in these white wines. [Vinography]
• The Russian Standard Gold Vodka is made from the best Russian ingredients (and makes for some tasty cocktails). [Shake & Strain Cocktail Blog]
• The best of Chilean sauvignon blancs and chardonnays. [Terroirist]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts