Dogfish Head and Grateful Dead Make Collaboration Beer
Recipe of the day
- Budweiser Does It Again With Another Adorable Super Bowl Commercial
- Bud Light Wows With Life-Sized Pac-Man Game in Super Bowl Ad
- People in South Korea are Drinking Whipped Cream with Beer
- Legendary Horror Writer H.P. Lovecraft Inspires New Craft Beers
- Blue Moon is Releasing a White IPA and You Can Taste it First
While Dogfish Head is touting its seasonal Punkin ale, the beloved brewery is also concocting a new brew just for you Dead Heads. Introducing the American Beauty beer, a collaboration between the Grateful Dead and Dogfish Head, which will be in stores in October 2013.
Apparenly, the Grateful Dead members are huge fans of Dogfish Head, so the collaboration is nothing short of heaven. "Aside from Dogfish’s history with music-themed brews, we love their beer, and think it’s the best around. Plus, these are really good people and are the type of folks we want to work with," said David Lemieux, legacy manager for Grateful Dead in a press release.
The Huffington Post reports that the American Beauty brew will be an strong barley and malt pale ale, but the brewery is looking to fans to suggest a final ingredient to add to the brew. Starting in December, you can suggest your ingredient on the Dogfish Head website. So, we imagine that Dead Head + Dogfish Head = Dogfish Dead Head?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts