Dining Blogs: Peek at Pok Pok NY and More Links
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Woman Ges Bag of Cash from Burger King Drive-Thru
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
- Why You Shouldn't Go to a Restaurant on Valentine's Day
- How Do Restaurants Plan for Valentine’s Day?
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Here's a sneak peek at Portland's Thai mecca Pok Pok, opening in Brooklyn, N.Y. (left). [Gastro Chic]
• Apparently, at San Francisco's Saison, it's cheaper to eat at the Chef's Counter on the weekends. Explanation ahead. [The Price Hike]
• Some geniuses thought up the idea of having a spa serve chocolate tastings, bringing life's best indulgences together at last. [Living on the Vedge]
• Let's decode the ticket at Next's elBulli menu. [Bon Appétit]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts