Dining Blogs: Nontraditional Dim Sum and More
In today's Link Love, the most expensive lobster roll in the Hamptons, plus monstrous cakes
Today on The Daily Meal
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A modern-day dim sum meal at Boston's Moksa with Herbivoracious author Michael Natkin (left). [EatingPlaces]
• Monstrous cakes in the name of art sprout fangs and leak blood. [M S Hove]
• If we could have lobster rolls every day of summer, we would, but they're pricey. The cheapest roll in the Hamptons? $18. [Curbed]
• What's Top Chef Texas contestant Edward Lee up to? Making potato pancakes and peach cobbler for KFC. [Eater]
• The perfect Vietnamese dish in Seattle actually isn't pho. [Gastrolust]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).