Dining Blogs: A Vegan Restaurant in Los Angeles and More Links
In today's Link Love, shop talk from New York restaurants, plus why you should never do the whole naked sushi eating thing
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Clean and fresh vegan food at a Los Angeles restaurant (above, left). [Keepin' It Kind]
• Learn the shop talk and kitchen lingo behind the scenes at top New York restaurants. [NY Times]
• Classic Italian food done right at a Houston restaurant. [Houston Food Adventures]
• Think eating sushi off a naked woman is sexy? Think again. [Gawker]
• This adorable toaster USB extension is genius. [Gizmodo]