Demi Moore Really Loves Red Bull and More in Celebrity News
Leonardo DiCaprio, Blake Lively, and Madonna also make an appearance in this week’s food news
In this week's celebrity roundup, Blake Lively endorses chocolate and Madonna ate pizza in honor of the big game on Sunday. Also, there is now a drinking game involving the phenomenon that is Martin Scorsese, which will be really fun come Feb. 26.
In the News
• In the wake of Demi Moore’s much publicized troubles, it’s being said that she is addicted to Red Bull in addition to prescription drugs. [The Daily Beast]
• Madonna is set to perform during the half-time show this Sunday’s Super Bowl, so she treated the stadium workers to pizza to thank them. [Toronto Sun]
On the Tube
• Just in time for the Oscars, the ladies of Bridesmaids made a funny and created the newly adorned, but soon to be beloved “Scorsese Drinking Game” at the Screen Actors Guild Awards last Sunday. That should be interesting, seeing as Hugo was nominated for 11 Academy Awards. [CBS]
• Blake Lively and her parents were feeling the love at Godiva’s "Sweetest Story Ever Told" event with author Nicholas Sparks. [PopSugar]
• Leonardo Dicaprio has partnered with LaColombe Torrefaction to bring us his new coffee line, LYON. [The Daily Meal]
• New York Yankees slugger Mark Teixiera wants in on The Juice Press and it looks like he’s about to get his way. [NYPost]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).