Delicious Ways to Enjoy Apple Cider
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
Delicious apple cider from our local cider mill is one of my favorite things about fall. I love how it is the one true drink that actually tastes like apples without any imitation flavors or colors, just a touch or two of my favorite spices.
Over the years I have come to love using apple cider in my favorite beverages and baked goods. I know nobody can deny just how delicious an apple cider donut can be. We love them! (My trick? To make them more manageable, I make them into donut holes instead of full donuts.)
Here are several delicious ways you can enjoy cider this fall, beyond the classic, comforting hot drink. Be it in a drink, mixed into icing, or swirled into sauce, there are so many ways you can incorporate it into just about every dessert, making it a treat to last through fall and winter.
— The Naptime Chef, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts