- Moldy Cheese Day
Delicious Ways to Enjoy Apple Cider
Recipe of the day
- The Obama Administration Will Not Be Pushing a Soda Tax in New Healthy Food Guidelines
- The Perfect Breakfast Yogurt Smoothie
- Upscale Restaurants in California Are Serving Meals on Disposable Plates Because of the Drought
- 5 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- This Is the Last Hot Chocolate Recipe You’ll Ever Need
Delicious apple cider from our local cider mill is one of my favorite things about fall. I love how it is the one true drink that actually tastes like apples without any imitation flavors or colors, just a touch or two of my favorite spices.
Over the years I have come to love using apple cider in my favorite beverages and baked goods. I know nobody can deny just how delicious an apple cider donut can be. We love them! (My trick? To make them more manageable, I make them into donut holes instead of full donuts.)
Here are several delicious ways you can enjoy cider this fall, beyond the classic, comforting hot drink. Be it in a drink, mixed into icing, or swirled into sauce, there are so many ways you can incorporate it into just about every dessert, making it a treat to last through fall and winter.
— The Naptime Chef, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts