Deli & Luncheonette (Nasser Candy Store): Horrible luncheonette
Today on The Daily Meal
- New Kosher Restaurant in Toronto: Ben & Izzy’s Deli
- Healthiest & Unhealthiest Store-Bought Hot Dogs
- Safely Store & Access Your Bitcoins With the BitStash
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Adds Kosher Location to Century 21 Dept. Store in Downtown Manhattan
- Doyle & Doyle Open Meatpacking Flagship Store and Debut New Collection
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
This place is horrible. Unsanitary and ran by a bunch of monkeys, apparently I have to tell them to put lettuce and tomato on my sandwich when I order online. When I look over, obviously there is no lettuce or tomato. They claim they are halal, they sell boars head! Don't EVER go to this discussing joint. The deli across from is much better.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts