Around the Web
- Pizza News: Tony's Slice House Now Open on Second Street, Del Popolo Opening a Pizzeria | The Chatterbox | TablehopperPizza News: Tony's Slice House Now Open on Second Street, Del Popolo Opening a Pizzeria | The
- Jon Darsky Resurfaces with Del Popolo, the Pizza Truck of Your Dreams | The Chatterbox | TablehopperJon Darsky Resurfaces with Del Popolo, the Pizza Truck of Your Dreams | The Chatterbox
- Del Popolo | The Regular | Tablehopper Subscribe What’s Cookin’? My Book My App Reviews 10 Places
- More from the web
- Pizza News: Del Popolo at Bar Agricole; UPN Starts Wheatpasting | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper
- Del Popolo Pizza (and Beers!) at American Grilled Cheese Kitchen | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper
Puts all other food truck conversions to shame.
Wed, 05/09/2012 - 12:25
Come early to avoid the line. All pizzas are good but the marg is a work of art.
Thu, 10/24/2013 - 12:38
The pizza is good, not great. Their truck is more impressive than the pizza. Casey's still reigns supreme as the best pizza truck in SF.
Thu, 06/27/2013 - 16:17
Can't go wrong with the Margarita, great pizza.
Wed, 06/12/2013 - 17:48
The Bianca is very good. The Margherita awesome, the potato pizza phenomenal. The dough is very very good. I mean better than most. This is the best food truck in my opinion.
Sun, 11/24/2013 - 11:36
location announcements on twitter @pizzadelpopolo
Sat, 07/07/2012 - 11:20
Thin crust pizza
Thu, 11/12/2015 - 20:17
Nel Soma c' un portale spazio/temporale per Napoli!!! Del Popolo, ha sul suo camion un magico forno a legna che vi far tornare per un attimo nella tanto amata Napoli, patria della pizza!
Il Team Neapolisbook
Sun, 02/22/2015 - 09:15
This mobile pizzeria in a shipping container re-purposed into a kitchen produces pizzas in a traditional Italian wood-fired oven. There are usually only 3-4 pizzas on the menu and they often sell out.
Tue, 08/12/2014 - 12:22
Tienen un HORNO de lea en un camin. Un HORNO GIGANTE de Pizza artesanal!
Wed, 11/20/2013 - 20:51
At $6 or $7 I'd come here every day. $10/$11 is a bit much for what you get... but worth it once to see the mobile brick-oven setup!
Fri, 06/22/2012 - 15:39
crust is a bit doughy, and mine was overfired, but the sauce and cheese are amazing.
Fri, 06/22/2012 - 12:23
Tue, 05/08/2012 - 13:05