Around the Web
- Pizza News: Tony's Slice House Now Open on Second Street, Del Popolo Opening a Pizzeria | The Chatterbox | TablehopperPizza News: Tony's Slice House Now Open on Second Street, Del Popolo Opening a Pizzeria | The
- Jon Darsky Resurfaces with Del Popolo, the Pizza Truck of Your Dreams | The Chatterbox | TablehopperJon Darsky Resurfaces with Del Popolo, the Pizza Truck of Your Dreams | The Chatterbox
- Del Popolo | The Regular | Tablehopper Subscribe What’s Cookin’? My Book My App Reviews 10 Places
- More from the web
- Pizza News: Del Popolo at Bar Agricole; UPN Starts Wheatpasting | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper
- Del Popolo Pizza (and Beers!) at American Grilled Cheese Kitchen | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper
Puts all other food truck conversions to shame.
Come early to avoid the line. All pizzas are good but the marg is a work of art.
The pizza is good, not great. Their truck is more impressive than the pizza. Casey's still reigns supreme as the best pizza truck in SF.
Can't go wrong with the Margarita, great pizza.
The Bianca is very good. The Margherita awesome, the potato pizza phenomenal. The dough is very very good. I mean better than most. This is the best food truck in my opinion.
location announcements on twitter @pizzadelpopolo
Thin crust pizza
Nel Soma c' un portale spazio/temporale per Napoli!!! Del Popolo, ha sul suo camion un magico forno a legna che vi far tornare per un attimo nella tanto amata Napoli, patria della pizza!
Il Team Neapolisbook
This mobile pizzeria in a shipping container re-purposed into a kitchen produces pizzas in a traditional Italian wood-fired oven. There are usually only 3-4 pizzas on the menu and they often sell out.
Tienen un HORNO de lea en un camin. Un HORNO GIGANTE de Pizza artesanal!
At $6 or $7 I'd come here every day. $10/$11 is a bit much for what you get... but worth it once to see the mobile brick-oven setup!
crust is a bit doughy, and mine was overfired, but the sauce and cheese are amazing.