Dearly Beloved Beers and Vineyard Vows
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
As the fall season approaches vineyard weddings are perfect in the crisp autumnal weather, and brewery celebrations boast the best seasonal beers all year round. Think pumpkin spice brews, apple wines and nutmeg infused beers. The drinks are the main focus at these types of venues, but the creativity doesn't stop there! Instead of using plastic or styrofoam coolers, fill a boat up with ice and tasty beverages or use whatever repurposed decor items you can to create a unique cooler.
Old rustic kegs and wine cork decor is a fun way to play up the theme. You can give out organic beer making kits for your guests and write a full drink menu on chalkboards framed with a pretty cork design. Consider asking guests to donate money in lieu of a gift to a local vineyard or brewery involved in a charitable cause. Vineyard and brewery weddings are a thirst quenching way to say "I Do."
More from Green Bride Guide:
Bottled Water Blues
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts