- World Coconut Day
- Blueberry Popsicle Day
David Burke to Do a Weekly Column with The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- A Slice of Americana: An Interview with Craig Priebe of ‘The United States of Pizza’
- A New Kind of Kosher: An Interview with Kim Kushner of ‘The New Kosher Cookbook’
- Top 10 Ways Julia Child Changed the Way We Cook
- An Interview with Chris Fischer, author of ‘The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook’
- Oyster Secrets and Tips From Celebrity Chef Marc Murphy
We’re pleased to announce that the whimsical David Burke will be writing a weekly column for the Cook Editors at The Daily Meal. Owner of seven upscale restaurants, inventor, celebrity chef, and philanthropist, David is embarking on a journalistic journey with us and will share his “Burke-isms,” from recipes and menus, to expert cooking advice.
For David, the column is a chance to give the home cook a look inside his fast-paced life. “I’d like to let the readers know how the brain of a chef works, especially when it comes to quick thinking and coming up with ideas,” he explains. For him, The Daily Meal made perfect sense – “I like the content, I like the style, and I like the mature and positive message,” he says, so he found no better place to share his insight than with us. Check in weekly to read what new and exciting content. David wants to share, like this Olympic-inspired menu he created for us this week. By sharing his thoughts and creations, David and we hope that you’ll take away a sense of creativity and be inspired to make the ordinary, extraordinary.
Anne Dolce is the Cook Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @anniecdolce
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts