- Dave "Wendy's" Thomas born (1932)
Dare to Eat Beef Toro and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Happy Hump Day: Foods That Can Help You Smile Your Way Through the Mid-Week Blues
- 12 Recipes That Will Help You Stay Hydrated
- Put It in a Watermelon: 10 Recipes That Can Be Served In a Watermelon Half
- 9 Recipes That Will Make Your Kid Feel Like a Real Chef
- 10 Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipes You’ll Need This Summer
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections across the country.
Freshly grated horseradish relish heats up an egg bread and ham sandwich.
Host tea time with these cornish scones from London's The Savoy.
Do you dare prepare raw beef? Here's a recipe for beef toro.
Winter soups start at the basics: Chicken soup and kale.
Detoxing after the holidays doesn't have to mean bland food: This ginger-tamarind fish soup is perfect.
Baked pears: Effortless, chic, and always a crowd-pleaser. Think of it as the little black dress of winter desserts.
Another bright, fish stew for the winter, this time with Moroccan influences.
Wait, heirloom tomatoes in cream cheese? They're not in season, but we're bookmarking this.
Portland Press Herald
Bacon and beef stew. You can never go wrong.
Not a recipe, per se, but a killer how-to. As in, how to butcher a pork head.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts