The Daily Meal's 2012 Holiday Gift Guide
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
As the year comes to an end and the holidays are fast approaching, we’re thinking about what's on everyone's mind — presents.
Sure, the greatest thing about the holidays is not what you get or gift, but who’s celebrating with you. However, this is the time of year when it’s nice to bring a little holiday cheer and remind those near and dear to you that they’re important parts of your life.
So what’s the best way to do that? Presents, of course! Depending on your budget and your relationship, the perfect gift could be any number of things — it could be something homemade, something artisanal and gourmet, it could be the "it" gadget of the year, or something so over-the-top you’ll have trouble outdoing yourself next year.
Whatever your gifting style, there will be something for you in our list of holiday musts from each section — Cook, Eat, Drink, Travel, and Entertain. So stay tuned for the best bottles, the best baskets, and the best travel accessories.
When all is said and done, you’ll be merry with the knowledge of the best food and drink gifts to give this season.
First up? Our drool-worthy ornaments guide! Remember: hang them, don't eat them.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts