The Daily Meal’s Guide to Gift Baskets and Boxes
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
We’ve all had the problem of finding the perfect gift for that special person in our lives — whether it’s our mom, mother-in-law, or neighbor, some people are just a bit too hard to shop for.
If you find yourself in this situation this holiday season, take advantage of their favorite foods or hobbies and gift a basket — one that’s filled to the brim with foods, brands, or drinks that are always in their pantry or fridge.
For example, if your recipient loves a particular restaurant or chef, use that knowledge to select a basket filled with ingredients to help them mimic a favorite dish at home, like a charcuterie board or items for breakfast in bed. Whatever the case, we’ve rounded up our favorites for every person in your life, from the hostess to the chef to the cocktail enthusiast and more.
Take a look through our guide for some gift basket inspiration.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts