The Daily Meal’s 2013 Ultimate Tailgating Guide
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
The art of the tailgate is more than just squatting in a parking lot. A great tailgate means drinking your favorite beer, grilling your signature dishes, and rallying behind your team. A tailgate could be a family tradition or something to celebrate your kids’ first big game. Whatever the case, tailgating is about passion, dedication, and a love of the game — and we are here to help make it a season worth remembering.
With The Daily Meal’s 2013 Tailgate Guide, we want to make it easy for you to get through tailgating season in style. Not only do we have some of the best ideas for your tailgate, we have dozens of recipes for you to try and great ways to wash it all down.
As the games get more intense and the hope for victory grows, follow us through the season for all of your tailgating needs. We’ll be featuring the best tools, inspirations, and of course recipes to get you through game day and beyond!
Make sure you visit the The Daily Meal's 2013 Tailgate Guide today.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts