The Daily Meal Releases New 'Best in Class' E-Book and App
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Top Chefs Review — and Rate — America's Food Critics
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
- Norman Van Aken's Kitchen Conversations: Sanford "Sandy" D'Amato
The Daily Meal is pleased to announce the publication of the free Best in Class e-book and "Best in Class" app. The e-book is available through Apple and Amazon, and the mobile app can be downloaded here.
The Best in Class e-book includes interviews with more than 20 world-renowned chefs, including Guy Savoy, David Burke, Maria Loi, Kerry Heffernan, and Nick Anderer, in which they discuss their professional backgrounds, restaurants, inspirations, success stories, and favorite recipes. This is the fourth e-book that The Daily Meal has released, joining a Best Chicken Recipes Cookbook, a Summer Grilling Cookbook, and 40 Fab Organic Recipes.
The "Best in Class" mobile app includes numerous stories and lists from The Daily Meal that take a deep dive into the best culinary talent and restaurants out there. It includes features on restaurants, the best chefs in America, and chef biographies.
The Daily Meal already lives on your browser, Twitter feed, Pinterest board, and Facebook page, so now it’s time to welcome us into your iPad, tablet, and Kindle, too.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts