Cucumber Gimlet Cocktail Recipe
- 4 cucumbers, preferably fresh from the farmers’ market, peeled and deseeded
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 sprigs mint, plus more for garnish if desired
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ¼ cups cucumber-infused* gin, chilled
- Lemon slices, for serving
- Cucumber slices, for serving
Using fresh vegetables, mint, and Alex’s “moonshine” (cucumber-infused gin, but you can use vodka as well), these cocktails will be one of the most refreshing and delicious things you’ll drink all summer!
Purée cucumbers in a blender. Strain juice out through a sieve into a bowl and chill.
In a shaker, muddle lemon juice, mint, and sugar together. Pour into a pitcher. Add the gin and cucumber juice and mix well. Add in more lemon and cucumber slices. Pour into glasses and serve garnished with a sprig of mint.