Cucumber Gimlet Cocktail Recipe
- 4 cucumbers, preferably fresh from the farmers’ market, peeled and deseeded
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 sprigs mint, plus more for garnish if desired
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ¼ cups cucumber-infused* gin, chilled
- Lemon slices, for serving
- Cucumber slices, for serving
Using fresh vegetables, mint, and Alex’s “moonshine” (cucumber-infused gin, but you can use vodka as well), these cocktails will be one of the most refreshing and delicious things you’ll drink all summer!
Purée cucumbers in a blender. Strain juice out through a sieve into a bowl and chill.
In a shaker, muddle lemon juice, mint, and sugar together. Pour into a pitcher. Add the gin and cucumber juice and mix well. Add in more lemon and cucumber slices. Pour into glasses and serve garnished with a sprig of mint.
Calories per serving:91 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Fat, Low Sodium Fat Free, Low Fat Abs, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Oil Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.