Crispy Garlic Parmesan Wings Recipe
Daily Value: 39%
|Folic Acid (B9)||17µg||4%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||26g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||8g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An ideal wing always consists of the following:
1. Bones, whoever says they like boneless wings is fooling themselves.
2. Even spice or sauce throughout, for consistency.
3. A cooling agent, i.e. blue cheese, ranch, etc., because water won't cut it.
What happens, however, when you break all the rules, shift the spice barrior, and kick the flavor up about three notches? Cue recipe!
- 12 bone-in chicken wings, split
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease the bottom of a daking dish with 1 tablespoon of the oil and place the wings in it.
In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, the remaining olive oil, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Baste the wings with the mixture, cover the wings with the breadcrumbs and place in the oven for about 35-45 minutes or until cooked through. If the inside cooks quicker and you want a crunchier top, place under the broiler on low for 3 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe DetailsServings: 3
Total time: 50 minutes
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).