- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 12 bone-in chicken wings, split
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Sunnied Egg Bialy Sandwich with Bacon, Arugula, Goat Cheese, and Balsamic Glaze
- Insalata Italiana
- Classic Tzatziki
- Goat Cheese Risotto with Broccoli Rabe
- Avocado, Strawberry, & Tomato Panzanella with Balsamic-Lime Dressing
- Buffalo Mac n' Cheese
- Farro with Broccoli Rabe Pesto
- Peanut Butter- and Nutella-Filled Linzer Tarts
- Greek-Style Hummus
An ideal wing always consists of the following:
1. Bones, whoever says they like boneless wings is fooling themselves.
2. Even spice or sauce throughout, for consistency.
3. A cooling agent, i.e. blue cheese, ranch, etc., because water won't cut it.
What happens, however, when you break all the rules, shift the spice barrior, and kick the flavor up about three notches? Cue recipe!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease the bottom of a daking dish with 1 tablespoon of the oil and place the wings in it.
In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, the remaining olive oil, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Baste the wings with the mixture, cover the wings with the breadcrumbs and place in the oven for about 35-45 minutes or until cooked through. If the inside cooks quicker and you want a crunchier top, place under the broiler on low for 3 minutes. Enjoy!