This dreamy Creamy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip can be prepped in about five minutes. You can use rotisserie chicken or canned chicken. It combines the wonderful flavors of creamy ranch, buffalo sauce, chicken, cream cheese and cheddar into a warm oven baked dip. Serve with chips or celery. Go crazy and do both!
It is a more mild version of a cheesy buffalo dip thanks to Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce. It has just a hint of heat in it. Your family is sure to love it and gobble it up like no tomorrow!
Creamy Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cheddar
- 1/4 cup Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 cup rotisserie or canned chicken shredded
- 1 green onion chopped
- Chips and/or celery
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In skillet heat oil. Saute onion and celery over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In small bowl stir cream cheese, cheddar and creamy ranch buffalo sauce. Add chicken and onion/celery mixture. Place in small ovenproof dish and bake for 45 -55 minutes or until lightly browned on the top. Cool for 10 minutes and spoon off any excess oil. Sprinkle with green onions and serve with chips or celery.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes0.1http://www.smalltownwoman.com/creamy-ranch-buffalo-chicken-dip/wk_bootstrap();
The post Creamy Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip appeared first on Small Town Woman.