- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
Corned Beef Puffs
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- One 8-ounce package seamless crescent dough
- 8 Ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 Cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
These corned beef puffs were developed by the chefs in our test kitchens, and they're perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any other festive occasion when you need to have a few passed hors d'oeuvres around for guests to enjoy.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly dust a work surface with flour. Roll out the crescent dough to an 11-by-14-inch rectangle and place on top of a 24-cup muffin pan. Use a pastry cutter with straight wheel or a plastic knife to slice the dough crosswise and lengthwise between cups to make 24 squares.
To make the filling, in a bowl, combine the corned beef, scallions, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard. Fill each cup with 1 ½ tablespoons of filling. Bring corners of dough up to the center of each cup. Bake until golden brown, 11-13 minutes.