Coriander-Dusted Avocado, Chickpea and Scallion Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 14%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||330µg||82%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Created as part of our under-500 calorie menu, this salad is extremely easy to throw together and can be used with a variety of beans, herbs and vegetables.
A quick note: the longer you allow the ingredients to marinate and blend together, the better it will taste. You can prepare the salad and then go about your chores or cook the rest of your meal. Serve it with grilled meats or vegetables, on tacos or alongside the Foil-Baked Flounder with Lemon, Herbs, Steamed Snap Beans and Quinoa.
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- ¼ cup ripe Hass avocado
- ¼ cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped (or substitute mint/basil)
- ¼ cup corn, canned whole kernels, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions, white and green part only
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- Freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Total Calories: 193Servings: 1