Coors Field 'S'mores Nachos'
- 4 Ounces white tortilla chips
- 1/8 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 Cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/8 Cup Hershey's chocolate sauce, warmed
- Mini marshmallows, for garnish
- Mini M&M's, for garnish
The Aramark chef at Coors Field in Colorado knew that nachos were a fan favorite, but what about for dessert? This sugary version of topped tortilla chips is a hit with the kids and the adults.
Place the tortilla chips in a bowl and top with graham cracker crumbs. Pour the marshmallow fluff over the chips, and then pour the warm chocolate sauce over the fluff. Garnish with the marshmallows and M&M's.