Coors Field 'S'mores Nachos' Recipe
Daily Value: 7%
|Folic Acid (B9)||6µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Pairs Well With
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
The Aramark chef at Coors Field in Colorado knew that nachos were a fan favorite, but what about for dessert? This sugary version of topped tortilla chips is a hit with the kids and the adults.
- 4 ounces white tortilla chips
- 1/8 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/8 cup Hershey's chocolate sauce, warmed
- Mini marshmallows, for garnish
- Mini M&M's, for garnish
Place the tortilla chips in a bowl and top with graham cracker crumbs. Pour the marshmallow fluff over the chips, and then pour the warm chocolate sauce over the fluff. Garnish with the marshmallows and M&M's.