The Commons' Bloody Mary
- 2 ounces tomato juice
- Pinch of Dimitri's Seasoning
- 1 bottle Guinness beer
- Pinch of horseradish
- 'Cheat' Coq Au Vin
- Spinach-Filled Crepes with Smoked Salmon Sauce
- Carrot Waffles with Mascarpone Cream and Roasted Pineapple
- Easy Breakfast Egg Casserole
- Apple Quinoa Bake
- Mini Tomato Tarts
- Rustic Tart of Wild Greens, Ricotta and Pancetta
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Salad with Balsamic Maple Vinaigrette
- Easy Vegetable Frittata
Located in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego, Calif., The Commons Bar has established itself as the ultimate weekend brunch hot spot. They're known for their signature brunch menu and delicious Bloody Marys, recipe below, which are served in mason jars and garnished with a medley of toppings from olives and limes to jumbo shrimp. The Commons is the perfect place to celebrate National Bloody Mary Day.
Mix ingredients well, taking care not to shake the beer vigorously.
Calories per serving:163 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Fat, Low Sodium Fat Free, Low Fat Abs, Sugar Conscious, Kidney Friendly
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.