Coffee vs. Tea: What You Should Drink for the Most Health Benefits
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Celebrates 20 Years of the Frappuccino with Limited-Edition Birthday Cake Flavor
- Steven Smith, Founder of Stash and Tazo Tea Companies, Has Died
- Peet’s Offers New Blended Iced Coffee Made From Fresh Coffee
- Starbucks Baristas Will Stop Writing ‘Race Together’ on Cups
- Buy Coffee With Poems on World Poetry Day
Despite their many differences, you'd be hard-pressed to find two beverages that are healthier for you. Numerous studies have shown the health benefits of coffee, and the many diseases drinking coffee regularly can prevent. Tea is no different; from diabetes to Alzheimer's, it seems tea can prevent it all. And these drinks do as much for the body as they do for the mind. Ever noticed just how much a cup of coffee or a cup of tea can do for your mood?
Coffee and tea are packed with lots of antioxidants and chemicals, like ECGC in green tea, that will improve your health. Still unsure what to drink? Read on, thanks to our infographic from coffee lover and blogger Ryoko.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts