Clean a Coffee Grinder in 60 Seconds
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
One device can grind both coffee and spices, but how do you clean in between to eliminate the odors? With fresh coffee beans a must in the morning and ground spices needed for dinner, learn how to clean effectively after each use.
Avoid the extra flavor of ground coriander in your morning coffee with this simple trick. Fill the grinder with rice and simply grind until the grinder no longer has any odor. This works for both removing coffee and pungent spice odors.
Get ready to grind with a clean grinder every time. Everyone has some inexpensive rice on hand to perform this easy trick in no time. Enjoy the fresh flavors of each grind without any interference from anything else.
Emily Jacobs is the Recipe editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @EmilyRecipes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts