Classic Christmas Songs
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
All right, we’ll admit we’re into pop music and like the sounds of boy bands and pop divas, however, like a good cashmere sweater, classic songs remain relevant years after they hit it big.
For instance, a Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin collaboration is most definitely unparalleled, and no other "Blue Christmas" — though it's been done so many times — is not quite as blue as Elvis’.
As for Nat King Cole and Bing Crosby, they are the undisputed kings of Christmas.
So when you’re roasting chestnuts on an open fire, turn back the hands of time and listen to the classics because there’s nothing else like them.
Take a listen to our Classic Christmas Playlist.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts