- World Coconut Day
- Blueberry Popsicle Day
City Bakery Hosts Hot Chocolate Festival
Recipe of the day
- La Tomatina, Spain’s 70th Annual Tomato-Throwing Festival, Is Today’s Google Doodle
- The Craziest Corn Mazes in America
- From Farms to Orchards: The Top Places to Pick Apples in America
- This Unbelievable Bacon Brisket Bomb Won First Place at the Iowa State Fair
- The Food Film Festival: Where You Can Eat Whatever You See on Screen
Chocoholics can get their fix at City Bakery’s 21st annual Hot Chocolate Festival, which begins Feb. 1st.
The bakery will offer a rotating lineup of intriguing flavors in addition to its classic cup of hot chocolate. The selection includes ginger, tropical, bourbon, and creamy Stout and unique chocolates, such as The Moulin Rouge, Sunken Treasure, Happy, Ode to the Polar Bear, or Love Potion in honor of Valentine's Day. The Hot Chocolate Festival menu will conclude with the Festival Finale flavor on Feb. 28.
For those who don’t like to stray far from a classic cup of cocoa, don’t worry because milk chocolate, caramel, espresso, and cinnamon are also on the menu.
Skyler Bouchard is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @skylerbouchard.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts