City Bakery Hosts Hot Chocolate Festival
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Chocoholics can get their fix at City Bakery’s 21st annual Hot Chocolate Festival, which begins Feb. 1st.
The bakery will offer a rotating lineup of intriguing flavors in addition to its classic cup of hot chocolate. The selection includes ginger, tropical, bourbon, and creamy Stout and unique chocolates, such as The Moulin Rouge, Sunken Treasure, Happy, Ode to the Polar Bear, or Love Potion in honor of Valentine's Day. The Hot Chocolate Festival menu will conclude with the Festival Finale flavor on Feb. 28.
For those who don’t like to stray far from a classic cup of cocoa, don’t worry because milk chocolate, caramel, espresso, and cinnamon are also on the menu.
Skyler Bouchard is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @skylerbouchard.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts