- First electric stove patented (1896)
City Bakery Hosts Hot Chocolate Festival
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015: An Overview
- Off the Beaten Path: Dispatch From the 2015 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival
- Georgia Pellegrini Talks Girl Power, Foraging, and Culinary Travel with The Daily Meal
- A Taste of New Orleans in the Northeast
- Forget Funnel Cake: This Music Festival Places Seasonal, Sustainable Food Center Stage
Chocoholics can get their fix at City Bakery’s 21st annual Hot Chocolate Festival, which begins Feb. 1st.
The bakery will offer a rotating lineup of intriguing flavors in addition to its classic cup of hot chocolate. The selection includes ginger, tropical, bourbon, and creamy Stout and unique chocolates, such as The Moulin Rouge, Sunken Treasure, Happy, Ode to the Polar Bear, or Love Potion in honor of Valentine's Day. The Hot Chocolate Festival menu will conclude with the Festival Finale flavor on Feb. 28.
For those who don’t like to stray far from a classic cup of cocoa, don’t worry because milk chocolate, caramel, espresso, and cinnamon are also on the menu.
Skyler Bouchard is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @skylerbouchard.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts