City Bakery Hosts Hot Chocolate Festival
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
Chocoholics can get their fix at City Bakery’s 21st annual Hot Chocolate Festival, which begins Feb. 1st.
The bakery will offer a rotating lineup of intriguing flavors in addition to its classic cup of hot chocolate. The selection includes ginger, tropical, bourbon, and creamy Stout and unique chocolates, such as The Moulin Rouge, Sunken Treasure, Happy, Ode to the Polar Bear, or Love Potion in honor of Valentine's Day. The Hot Chocolate Festival menu will conclude with the Festival Finale flavor on Feb. 28.
For those who don’t like to stray far from a classic cup of cocoa, don’t worry because milk chocolate, caramel, espresso, and cinnamon are also on the menu.
Skyler Bouchard is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @skylerbouchard.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts